We’re using a platform called Socio. Our conference organiser is familiar with it and have been using it since the start of the pandemic restrictions in 2020. We think it’s a great platform for a virtual conference because it can be used on a mobile device AND/OR on your laptop in a browser. We say “AND/OR” because it’s actually great to use both in unison – networking on mobile and attending sessions on the web app.
In addition to attending livestreamed sessions, you will be able to:
- Ask questions, participate in polls
- Read abstracts, speaker information, and session descriptions
- Interact with other attendees one-on-one via chat and video
- Visit exhibitors, download their brochures, and interact with them via chat or video
- Access “on-demand” recorded content and catch up on sessions you might have missed